The Baby Grand Master will make its’ European debut at the Tate Britain, Dec. 7, 2007, as part of the Nature to Advantage Dressed: English Garden Lounging, winter in London 2007 show.
The event will feature…
• an English Garden Lounging soundscape by DJ Mary Mc Caughey in the Romantic Painting in Britain Gallery
• a DJ performance by Berlin-based electronica musician Future Loop Foundation, creator of the limited-edition, now highly coveted Scratch and Sniff EP
• Moscows AES + F Groups beautiful 3-channel futuristic film landscape, The Last Riot (2007) currently being exhibited to great critical acclaim in the Russian Pavilion at the Venice Biennale ~ English Garden photograph projections by C.E. Bourke in the Duveen Galleries
• DJ tailoring by avant-garde British couture designers Boudicca
• The Baby Grand Master the glamourous new DJ console created by American artist Gardner Post
Guests will also have an opportunity to view…
• the Turner Prize Retrospective and Millais exhibitions
• Tate Britains collection.
We’ll be attending the event in person, and look forward to meeting everyone.
Special thanks to Mary McCaughey.